Monday, 2 January 2017

Bank holiday outfit


Floral Print Blouse - New Look
Leather Skirt - Primark
Scarf - H&M
Unicorn Necklace - Estella Bartlett
Glittery Tights - Primark
Bag - Matalan (Similar)
Over the Knee Boots - The Factory Shop

I really enjoyed putting this outfit together - I think the colours all compliment each other so much and they feel very wintry. Leather skirts are always great for this time as year because, as well as looking good, they also keep you warm. My glittery tights just add a little hint of festiveness (yes, I'm still wishing it is Christmas), and this scarf is so big that I could probably wrap it round my whole body a couple of times. These boots were such a bargain - they were from the Factory Shop, somewhere that I wouldn't normally go into. I think I went in to look for a hot water bottle, and I started looking at boots. These were less than £30 which is such a good price for over the knee boots - and they're really comfy and warm, too.



This morning I had a lie in, and then my mum and I went to the shops this afternoon. I bought a Yankee Candle that smells like banana bread, and it is making me so hungry! It smells delicious. After dinner of broccoli and stilton pasta bake, I drove back up to Liverpool to start placement again tomorrow.




Please can we start Christmas all over again?! I'm not ready to go back to normality yet!
Worrying means you suffer twice.
                    - Newt Scamander
#projectsmile



2 comments:

  1. You're looking INCREDIBLE, Hannah! Those boots are so nice! I'm now craving banana bread and considering packing in the whole healthy eating thing already, haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Hannah! I LOVE the boots - I really want some for myself now!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete