Friday, 20 January 2017

Bug shirt


Shirt - ASOS
Jeans - New Look
Leopard Print Belt - Pieces via ASOS
Silver Mules - Primark
Scarf - H&M
Star Clutch Bag - New Look via ASOS

I have worn this outfit a couple of times now and I absolutely love it. I love the bug print on the blouse and the way that the leopard print belt sets the whole outfit off. And this bag is just gorgeous, plus the silver shoes tie in with the silver belt buckle.


I have spent the majority of today with my grandparents, which was lovely. They took me out for lunch to a garden centre where I was spoilt with a cheese and onion toastie (although they forgot the tomato!), and a huge slice of chocolate cake.

This evening I'm going to the pub with my friends, and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend spent with my sister, as my parents are away.

Happy Friday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment