Sunday, 5 February 2017

A Sunday morning stroll


Today was quite a standard Sunday at home, but a lovely one at that. Most Sunday mornings with my family are spent taking our dogs for a long walk, before getting home to eat a huge roast dinner. Today we walked the dogs through some local woods, past lots of pretty snowdrops.


I feel so lucky that my home is in the countryside, and that I can just step out of my front door and walk for miles on end without seeing a single soul. Shropshire is such a beautiful county and I love how the flowers and the colours of the trees change with the time of year. Soon it will be daffodil and bluebell season, and then it will be time for poppies and daisies. Long walks in the countryside make me feel so happy and content, especially when they are with my dogs and family.


The rest of the day was spent with my grandparents, and playing with our new guinea pigs. I'm now back in Liverpool and looking forward to the week ahead - I haven't napped at all today (very unusual for me on a Sunday), so I'm hoping I sleep well tonight and have a decent amount of energy for Monday morning!
Be the girl who decided to go for it.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment