Saturday, 4 February 2017

Mermaids are always on holiday


Mermaid Print T-Shirt - River Island
Blue Puffer Jacket - New Look
Culottes - New Look
Stan Smith Trainers - Adidas
Choker - Primark

This is the outfit I wore for a normal, yet cold, Saturday at home. I bought this t-shirt last week and I absolutely love it - distressed clothes seem to be in at the moment, and a good slogan tee can be worn with almost anything. I actually bought this coat because I'm going to Iceland next month and it is extremely warm, but it's also perfect for this time of year in the UK. Practical and stylish!


I drove home last night and had a lovely evening at the pub with my best friend Roxy. Today has been spent with my parents - we went out this afternoon to get a new hutch for our two guinea pigs... and ended up coming home with two more! They're only babies so they're tiny, and they are so cute. We're not quite sure what to call them yet, but I'm looking forward to them being introduced to our other two guinea pigs!
Dad then cooked us a lovely dinner, and I'm now sat watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding (whilst trying to ignore my dad's snoring).
It doesn't matter what others are doing, it matters what you are doing.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment