Sunday, 12 March 2017

My last exam at medical school

Tomorrow morning I have my last ever exam at medical school - and it's a prescribing exam. After that I probably won't have any more exams for at least another 3 or 4 years, depending on which specialty I choose to work in. It's quite an odd feeling because I'm so used to having exams to work towards!

This year seems to be going faster and faster, and now we have found out where our jobs are going to be, and after our last exam tomorrow, I feel like the next few weeks will just fly by. I only actually have 9 weeks of placement left at medical school until I am released into the world of being a doctor. It's quite a scary but exciting thought!

Today has just been spent finishing off the last parts of my revision, and sleeping really. I'm looking forward to tomorrow being over and done with so that I can really start to look forward to the summer and all of the exciting events that it will bring with it!



2 comments:

  1. Good luck - it's such a great feeling not having to revise after exams basically being your life for years!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Wellbeing & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing, I know you will have smashed the exam!

    Danielle xx
    | Danielle Levy |

    ReplyDelete