Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Gingham smock dress


Gingham Smock Dress - Primark
Denim Jacket - Vintage
Daisy Choker - Zara

I think these photos are some of my favourite outfit photos I've ever poster on here, mainly because of the location! These were taken by my sister on Barmouth beach last week, when we were on a walk with the dogs. 


I used to live in smock dresses with this denim jacket a few years ago, so this was a bit of a throwback for me. They're just so comfortable and easy to throw on, and this one feels quite summery due to the gingham print, although it could be worn with tights until the weather warms up a bit. My lipstick is actually one I was given in my goody bag at #CarnLIVal, and is Makeup Geek's Plush Matte lip cream in Daredevil. I love the colour, and it was fairly long-wearing and really comfortable on my lips.


This week has been quite a normal one back on placement in A&E, so there's not too much to report. I'm really enjoying A&E so far (a lot more than I thought I would!), and I would actually consider it as a job. I like the variety that it brings, plus the social aspect as you are always surrounded by other doctors and nurses. We had a talk today about pre-hospital medicine, which is when doctors help out at car crashes and other accidents, and events such as festivals and sports events. I would really love to get involved in that sort of thing as a sideline, so it's definitely something for me to consider when I graduate and become a doctor. There are lots of exciting things to come! 

Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment