Friday, 28 April 2017

No5 Coffee House, Shifnal


No5 Coffee House, 5 Park Street, Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 9BA

I am home for the weekend again, so this afternoon my mum and I decided to go shopping in Telford. We needed to drop the car off in Shifnal for a couple of repairs (i.e. I got stuck in the mud last week and the car hasn't been quite right since...), so we also decided to have a wander around and find somewhere for lunch.


I have been to Shifnal loads as it's not far from where we live, but it's never somewhere that I just have a wander around. And there are quite a few quirky little shops to look around, as well as some lovely independent cafes and restaurants. We ended up in No5 Coffee House, which is on one of the main streets of Shifnal, as I'd heard that it was good but had never been in there before. We both decided to have the brie and tomato chutney panini, which was really delicious with the melted cheese and the sweet chutney.


For my drink (dessert?!) I decided to have a freak shake, because I'd never had one before and always wanted to see what the hype was about. I went for the banana one and, oh my, it was massive! It was basically a banana milkshake with loads of toppings - whipped cream, a doughnut, foamy bananas, popcorn, fudge and Nutella. It was delicious but I did feel slightly sick after devouring the lot. It's more of a meal in itself than a drink!


No5 had a really cosy atmosphere and I would definitely go back again for a drink and a catch up with a friend. The freak shakes are well worth a try if you like lots of sweet food!
When you start seeing your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around people who don't.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. OMG the drink is very huge. How did you drink that?

    www.extraodiary.com

    ReplyDelete