Saturday, 22 April 2017

Sailors' institute


Top - Motel
Culottes - New Look
Trainers - Primark

These photos were hastily taken on my sister's iPhone in Barmouth outside the old Sailors' Institute, whilst trying to dodge the many dogs and walkers that were on the pavement. This is an outfit that I wore for a walk with the dogs on a fairly sunny day - I also added my oversized denim jacket when the sun went behind the clouds and it got a bit cooler.

I bought this top a few weeks ago and I love it - I think it's really different with the lucky cat print and the writing down the sleeve. I also don't own many long sleeved tops, so this one seemed like a good one to add to my wardrobe. I wore it with my trusty comfy culottes and some old platform Primark trainers.


It's my last day of my week off for Easter tomorrow, so I'm going to spend it chilling out whilst eating chocolate (basically the same thing as I've done all week...).

I hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Do it for you and not them.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment