Sunday, 23 April 2017

Yellow gingham crop top


Bardot Yellow Gingham Crop Top - Zara
Jeans - New Look
Daisy Choker - Zara

I thought I'd show you another one of my outfits from Barmouth today, as I don't have much other news. I really loved this outfit - the top actually reminds me of primary school dresses because it's yellow and gingham, and it looks really summery paired with the daisy choker necklace from Zara. I'm looking forward to wearing it with denim shorts when I'm on holiday, or in England when the weather warms up a bit more!


Today was just spent watching Netflix and packing to drive back up to Liverpool, to start placement again tomorrow. I only have 5 weeks left of medical school now. 5 weeks!!! I can't believe how fast the last 5 years have gone, and I'm so excited for what is ahead. I'm really looking forward to moving into a flat (yes, I will be doing a flat tour!) and start the job that I have been training for for years at medical school. It really hasn't quite sunk in how quickly it has all come round yet!


Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life.
#projectsmile



1 comment:

  1. I really love that top Hannah! I just clicked through to Zara to have a look and it definitely doesn't look as good how they've styled it! Can't believe you only have 5 weeks left!!

    Charlotte | www.shoestringchic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete