Saturday, 13 May 2017

8 photos of Bruce to make your day that little bit better

Whilst browsing through some old photos on my laptop (okay, they're from 2015, but I don't think I've looked at them since then!), I found some hilarious photos of Bruce that I felt like I needed to share with you. I think they prove that he just cannot get the hang of sleeping in a normal position - even now he usually sleeps upside down with his legs in the air. I hope they make you smile like they certainly did with me!

1) When you're so tired that you just can't be bothered to get into bed properly


2) When someone takes a photo of you asleep and you think you'll look all fluttery-eyed and cute, but you look as bad as when you accidentally open your frontal camera on your phone. No, worse...


3) Sometimes you just get most comfortable on your back


4) When bae says you have to be the big spoon for once


5) When you're drunk and just cannot quite get yourself undressed and under the covers


6) Still drunk but cute AF


7) When you're scared that the monster might get your feet if they're not covered by your duvet


8) When bae's so big that he takes up most of the bed

Even if you go for it and it doesn't work out, you still win. You still had the guts enough to head straight into something that frightened you. That type of bravery will take you places.
                             - The Better Man Project
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment