Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Fishnets at the penny arcade


T-Shirt - Primark
Satin Slip Dress - Missguided (Similar)
Star Choker Necklace - LAMODA
Fishnet Tights - New Look
Trainers - Primark
Denim Jacket - Vintage

This is my final outfit to show you from Barmouth (yes, I know I was there weeks ago. No, I don't know where that time has gone!). I bought this really pretty Oriental-style slip dress from Missguided in the sale, and I wanted to base the rest of my outfit around it. I decided to layer it up with a printed t-shirt from Primark, and add some fishnet tights for a change to black opaque tights. As Barmouth is a seaside town, I did slightly feel like I was wearing fishing nets, but I think I got away with it... I then shoved my trusty old vintage denim jacket over the top, and added a choker and some platform trainers to finish the whole look off.

These photos were taken at Barmouth's penny arcade, the Sandancer, which is situated right on the front by the beach. We spent hours playing on the 2p slots, winning back loads of coins and then inserting them straight back into the machines again. It's definitely a must if you're visiting Barmouth, and it suits all ages. Plus I think the arcade makes quite a fun background for my outfit photos!
Barmouth is such a fun place to visit, and is a typical seaside town with an arcade, amusement rides and fish and chip shops. We have been there many a time as a family, and I'm sure we will be back again soon.
Some days life is all about your dreams, hopes and visions for the future.
But there are some days where life is just about putting one foot in front of the other.
And that's okay.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment