Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Sleepy Bruce


Today I had another day off placement, so I stayed at home and had a lie-in. None of the rest of my family were in, so the dogs joined me in my bedroom, as they like to be as close as possible to someone. Bruce somehow managed to jump onto the bed (which is a high bed with storage underneath), and spent the majority of the morning snuggled up to me, which was actually adorable. The second and third photos show him getting as close as possible, as he was about 50cm from my face by that point!

The rest of the day was just spent driving back up to Liverpool, as I'm back in placement tomorrow, so I just thought I would show you some cute photos of Bruce for today's post :)
If you get tired learn to rest, not to quit.
                 - Banksy
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment