Sunday, 25 June 2017

6 things that have made me happy today #18


1) Catching up with my friend Jenny
Jenny is someone that I have been friends with since primary school, and each time we meet up we just pick up from where we left off last time. We don't see each other that often as we now live in different parts of the UK, but when we do I always enjoy spending time with her and catching up on each others' lives. Today we decided to go shopping in Telford and for a drink at a bar there.

2) Drinks at the Liquor Lab
I've written a post about the Liquor Lab on my blog in the past - it is an independent bar based in the Southwater development of Telford. Jenny and I decided to go there for a couple of drinks after we had been shopping in town. I had a hot chocolate and then a virgin mojito. I think mojitos are my favourite type of cocktail, as they are so refreshing and delicious!

3) Watching Reign
I'm not sure whether I've mentioned it before, but I have been watching a series called Reign on Netflix. It is basically a drama about Queen Mary of Scots and her teenage love life and troubles as a young queen, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm currently on series 2 out of 4 and would definitely recommend a watch if you're looking for something new.

4) Buying an inflatable pizza pool float
Primark are currently selling some pool floats for £10, and I bought a pizza slice one today (as encouraged by my mum!). There was also a flamingo (which I also own...), a swan, unicorn and doughnut. We are going on holiday as a family on Saturday to Croatia and have our own pool at the villa we are renting, so we're basically going to fill it with inflatables... #familygoals

5) Seeing my other friend Chelsea this evening
This evening I picked my friend Chelsea up from work and spent a couple of hours at her house. I love that I don't particularly have anywhere to be this summer, so I can just make spontaneous plans and stay out late if I want to. We spent the time chatting and watching MTV programmes - I always really enjoy spending time with her as she's such easy company to be around.

6) YouTube
Since coming back from Greece I have been catching up on my favourite YouTubers, including Thatcher Joe, Shane Dawson and Megan Ellaby.
Stick with the people who pull the magic out of you and not the madness.
#projectsmile



No comments:

Post a Comment