Sunday, 4 June 2017

I'm in Greece!

Sorry for being a bit MIA the last few days, things have been slightly hectic!


After the spa on Thursday we spent the rest of the weekend celebrating finishing university. On Friday we went to an event in Sefton Park in Liverpool called Fiesta Bombarda, which was basically a carnival, with reggae music and some dancers as the entertainment. We all dressed in clothes that we would wear to a festival, and put glitter on our faces. I wore my trainers and I really enjoyed dancing the night away in them, as I was able to jump around as much as I liked!


Last night was our medic Graduation Ball, which was held in the famous Liver Building. It was such a beautiful and iconic spot to end 5 years at medical school, surrounded with the people I have come to call some of my closest friends over the last few years. We spent the evening eating, chatting and dancing.


Then I had to get up at 3.30am this morning (I did not sleep one wink!) to catch a flight from Manchester at 7am. We have flown to Athens, and are on a Greek island hopping tour for the next week and a half. I will definitely be putting out some blog posts with photos of the places we visit - all we have done today is travel and sleep, but tomorrow we are planning on exploring Athens more.


Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment