Sunday, 11 June 2017

Paros


Today has been a full day spent on a boat trip around the island of Paros. We set off at around 9am and set sail on the waters between Paros and Antiparos. We stopped to swim a few times, including in the Blue Lagoon, an area of water so blue that it looks like a swimming pool in the middle of the ocean.


After sailing for a few hours, we anchored on an island to eat a barbecue lunch on the beach. We were given Greek salad, bread, tzatziki, potatoes, sausages and pork skewers, and it was all delicious.


As I mentioned the other day, I love being on a boat, so today was ideal for me. I loved swimming in the sea, especially with Fred the inflatable flamingo. I also really like Paros, as it has a really interesting history and the old part of the town is beautiful.

We're off to Mykonos tomorrow morning, our final island of this trip!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment