Tuesday, 18 July 2017

I'm a doctor!


Yesterday was my graduation day, so I'm now officially a doctor (i.e. have responsibilities now)! I graduated in the Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool and it was such a lovely ceremony - especially lovely as I was surrounded by friends and colleagues that I have known for 5 years now.


The mortar board didn't particularly suit me (does it suit anyone?!), but I enjoyed swishing around in my gown for the day, even if it was really hot. My whole family, including my grandparents, came along to support me, which was amazing and I'm so glad that they could all be there with me.


I've got to say that now I am a doctor I don't feel any different than I did two days ago! I think it will really sink in when I start work next week, and I realise what I've actually signed up for. I'm scared but also really excited to see what's to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment