Monday, 3 July 2017

I'm in Croatia!


Gingham Crop Top - Zara
Denim Shorts - Primark
Daisy Choker Necklace - Zara
Sandals - Matalan (Old)
Sunglasses - Primark

I'm in Croatia! My family and I flew out here on Saturday evening and we're staying in a lovely villa in the Istria region in the north for 2 weeks (photos to come of the villa in the next couple of days!).


I love this outfit - I think it looks really summery and stylish with the gingham top (which reminds me of my summer primary school dress) and palm tree embroidered shorts. Plus it's really comfortable, and I think the shorts were only £13.


We spent today exploring Porec, a town by the sea around 20 minutes from where we were staying. It had a lovely marina and some really pretty little streets to look down. Then we came back and had a nap around the pool, before making some tea and playing cards, which is our nightly tradition while we're on holiday!


Hannah x

1 comment:

  1. I love the shorts!
    Croatia has some really pretty places. Besides the usual Plitvice lakes and Krka waterfalls (which are sadly far from where you're staying), I love their islands and charming old towns made of stone. They also have lots of roman ruins, though I don't like their bigger cities because cycling infrastructure is really bad, and that's my transport.
    Vrsar, Grožnjan and Rovinj can be a day's trip from Poreč and are also pretty. There's Dvigrad, a completely ruined stone town near Lim fjord that I found cute. And there's other small charming towns (that I love to visit on my bicycle) and some caves (that I haven't visited because I come from the neighboring country, the queen of underground caves ;)). I hope the algae situation in the sea is not bad and you can swim a lot. Have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete